Flipgrid where have you been all my life

Absolutely love Flipgrid. I will definitely use this tool in my future classroom for my students to create video feedback on books or short stories that they will read. I love how this creates an environment of connectedness.

The sign up is free and easy to do!

Flipgrid is a social learning platform that allows educators to ask a question so that the students can record a response in a video format.

I have created a topic that relates to my learning project. I am asking the question “How many steps do you walk in a day?” My students will respond with a quick video answering the question.

I created a short video showing my future students the type of response that I would be looking for. You can use the QR code to access the video.

Looking forward to using Flipgrid in my future classroom because it would fall in the category of Modification on the SAMR model.

8 Examples of Transforming Lessons Through the SAMR Cycle | Emerging  Education Technologies

3 thoughts on “Flipgrid where have you been all my life

1. Hello Mrs. Guderyan, I found your post very interesting as I did not know about Flipgrid and reading about it in your post and knowing it can be beneficial to the classroom, this may be a future tool that I’ll incorporate in my future teaching. I find that helping students find that connection not only with their peers but finding what they can connect to within the classroom that is related to their interests is very important. Thank you for Sharing this awesome information on Flipgrid.

2. Hello Ms.Guderyan, catchy title , when I read your title I immediately clicked to get more! I am really happy you found it beneficial to the classroom, To be honest I am very new in teaching experience in Canada and I believe I can learn lots of things from you.

3. Hello Ms. Guderyan,
    I love your title. Very intriguing! I too like flipgrid, it is super user friendly and something that is greatly utilized in the classroom. I have used flipgrid in almost all of my remote university courses! It is very versatile and I have learned from your post new things within the site that I didn’t know before! Thank you for the tutorial and explanations!