What was i Thinking!

Day 1 – Monday May 10

At 6:00 pm I only had 1275 steps throughout my day!!! Only 8725 more to go. Off I went for a walk with my son, feeling totally empowered to begin my learning project.

After a couple hours of walking I reached my goal of 10,000 steps. The whole time I was walking I was wondering if it was too late to change my project!!

Day 2 – Tuesday May 11

I woke this morning with pain behind my left knee. Seriously doubting my ability to finish this project. I am also so disappointed in myself that I have allowed my exercise ability to decline so rapidly. I walked through the discomfort to reach my step goal!

Day 3 – Wednesday May 12

Still sore and exhausted from Monday! Today was an extremely busy day for me. I allowed my time to get away from me. I found myself not wanting to complete my goal for the day but forced myself to get on my treadmill around 11:00 pm. Apparently, the app I use resets at midnight so today I only walked 9579 steps.

Day 4 – Thursday May 13

Another late night on the treadmill trying to complete my step count. I am not liking how this is feeling. I need to make changes to my schedule so that I can complete my goal before the late evening. I still managed to get my steps in 10254!!

Day 5 – Friday May 14

Had a very busy yet productive day! Managed to complete my steps, 11205, by a reasonable time. I am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Feeling like I might complete this project!

Day 6 – Saturday May 15

Day off! Rest day!!

5 thoughts on “What was i Thinking!

1. Great work! You are doing a fantastic job! I really need to work on exercise and motivation! I wish I would have thought about something like this for my learning project!

2. Hello, Mrs. Guderyan, I found your learning project very interesting and motivating as you are doing an amazing and fantastic job with your steps. I like how motivated you are. Keep up the awesome job.

3. Very creative! it was like a story and i was with you through your days ! I like the way you expressed days in a consecutive order! Thanks for sharing

4. very creative! I like the way you explained your honest feeling through the projects also especially consecutive way of saying days , I enjoyed reading to be honest. Thanks for sharing

5. Hi Mrs. Guderyan,
    Thanks for sharing and not giving up. This is very interesting and original. I love how you included an image at every step while walking us through.